Sunday, September 17, 2006

Why I love college...

Zach: Hey you want to go to Denny's?
Me: What time is it?
Danae: About midnight.
Me: Okay

We have already had several night trips to the beach and we continously get lost in Mass. because all the roads curve around and there are no mountains to determine which way is west. Zach also taught us the most annoy/awesome game ever.

Rules:
If you inadverdantly say the word moo, You win.
If you think about the game, you lose.

Example: Someone drew a cow on my dry eraser board so I said moo and realized I won. Then later I was thinking about how I won, and I lost because I thought about the game. The game is actually more of a curse.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Let's hang out soon?

9:32 PM  
Blogger Dr. Austiagon said...

Let's call each other, but yes. Its hard that you are so close but so far.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home