Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Quick update then back to hw.

Nannying (that is probably spelled wrong) has been going great. I watch 2 boys. Both have significant ADHD and are a real handful. There were two firsts for me today.
1. She (being my employer, their mother) got a car (kind of) for me. It stays at her house and I only use it when I am working but still it feels nice to drive. The first? My first time ever on Mass. roads. They are crazy and confusing and have the worst on-ramps ever, but I did alright. Except I accidentally went the wrong way on a one way street and I didn't even know it.
2. The other first? Haven't you always hated it when your parents said "Because I said so." Worst excuse ever! I nearly used it with the guys today. (I held back but still it was on the tip of my tongue.) Why was I going to use it? Because I didn't really have a reason for saying no other than it was too difficult to say yes. My suspicions about this phrase have now been proved true.

In other news...
My entire floor (majority) has Star Wars Battle Front 2 and it rocks!
I have a scary Biology exam on Friday.
Calculus is my easiest class.
I auditioned for a Improve Troupe called "The Sweaty-Tooth Madmen" and I got a call back. I would really like to get in, but it was about 30 people at audition going for 2 or 3 spots. At least I got a call back, so we will see what happens.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

all little boys have adhd... it rocked, i remember those days, to be 7 again....

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home