Thursday, December 14, 2006

Funner should be a word.

Winter Ball was a BLAST. Contrary to what I thought it would be (and popular belief) and had SO MUCH fun, and it was just what I needed to destress before the insanity of studying for finals. I am officially a swing dancing machine and taught at least 4 other people how to swing dance.

Sweaty-tooth Madmen had our first show Wednesday night and I thought it went pretty well and I have gotten noting but really good compliments. Unfortunately we did not tape this one (sorry mom and dad) but it was probably for the best as it is improv and things happen. I have a lot to do and I am excited to go home but I am beginning to feel better.

P.S.
I had 2 dates to the winter ball. That's what the Gordon ratio (2:1) does to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Playa.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home