Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Not really a great post but I felt like I needed to do something.

I had the pleasure of eating dinner with Lauren F. Winner (and 15 other students) about her new book. If you have too much time on your hand or need a good idea of something to read. Her book Girl Meets God is excellent (it is an autobiography) even though the title did not really intrigue me. (I had to read it for CCC and it turned out really well.) Her new book Real Sex: The naked truth about chastity has some really good insights, and is entertaining. A little bit educational (if you're into that kind of thing.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LAUREN WINNER WAS AT MY SCHOOL TOO. haha, she pretty much was the greatest thing to happen to acu for that week. there was an optional chapel forum and EVERYONE went. i liked her. she talked about stuff nobody else will. =)

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home