Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I would like to declare today as my day of miracles.

(I am going to make this as short as possible because I want to sleep)

I have a massive Old Testament exam tomorrow (thursday) and I was suppose to work 3:30-9:30 babysitting. Which means I was going to lose out on massive study time and an oppourtunity for extra credit in Calculus (which I am going to need after this last test). The entire way over there I was praying "Dear God, just let me go home early, like 6:30." Well, I show up at the house and no one is home. They are late a lot from getting home from school so this isn't too strange but then I turn on my phone to check and see if I got a message from Cierra. I notice a voicemail and it turns out that one of the boys hit his head on the corner of a table or something so they went to the emergency room and she did not need me today. This meant I suddenly had another 6 hours of study time and the chance to go listen to a lecture for E.C. in Calc. I could not express how happy I was.

The have been unable to find my wallet (I am not telling you for how long). I did not lose it, because implies it was not in my possession anymore, I simply could not find it. I searched everywhere in my room. Well my room started smelling today and I finally decided it was my laundry (which I did check for my wallet.) I start pulling out articles of clothing and sure enough I am putting in a pair of jeans and a wallet slips out and right into my hands. I was completely estatic.

I am completely done studying for my exam and I am going to bed early.

(From a few days ago) I was really sad and feeling lonely. I went to my mailbox praying that something would happen, just anything, and I got a letter from Amanda.

I got to hear Cierra's voice and got the most amazing letter from her (not really a miracle but I liked it.)

Point of the story...God rocks even when I feel like there is not way I can keep up with school.

Night.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sara without an H said...

yay. I'm glad everything is going so well for you. even when it isn't.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Peche said...

can I please live in cair paravel with you?

and what is your address? I will mail you letters.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I know some guys here who went to a high school in Kansas called Cair Paravel High School. Cool huh?

5:36 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

i am glad that i made you smile. =)

and, isn't god wonderful?

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home