Saturday, October 28, 2006

Today was pretty good.

I worked for 8 hours, plus the 7 hours I worked early this week, times a huge hourly wage means I am getting a really big paycheck. I came back to my dorm and my roommate had cleaned EVERYTHING, including my side of the room and did all my laundry (which I hadn't done in a couple of weeks). I was naturally estatic. I got a care package from Rachel's parents because Ben (my roommate) and I sent them a video email. To top it all off? I get an extra hour of sleep, this rocks.

However, Ben has intoduced the entire floor to an internet program where you can play an N64 game on your computer (you just download it). So everyone is playing Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Since I have school work and never owned a N64 I have resisted downloading this program. (And for Jessica's sake I am not telling where this site is because I know how much you love that game (even if it is only when you play it with Patrick.))

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Yes, I do love playing Zelda with Patrick, but I still wanna know where this site is!

12:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Dr. Austiagon said...

Just give me a day, I need to ask my roommate where it is (since I have resisted it) but to play any game other than mario kart you kind of need to buy a $20 USB video game controller.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Sherrie said...

i'm bummed the sarcastic google comment is gone because it made me laugh so hard i pee'd my pants. now my chair is still wet but no evidence of the ha-ha that caused it. big bummer ... i guess at times sarcasm can come across as mean-spirited, but i sure didn't take this one that way ~ it was just purely hysterical in my opinion :~) ha ha ha ha ha!!

BTW ~ all video and computer games are on Day 2 of the housewide ban at our home ... so no googling here to find that website.

love to all ~ have a great and awesome day! love god, love your friends, and while you're out there - go absolutely wild and love your enemies! sherrie

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home